Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Eat Sleep Cry

Hi folks! Got another baby layout to share with you guys. The title of this layout is Eat. Sleep. Cry. Repeat. Whenever anyone sees it they say, 'you forgot poop!' Actually, I am well aware that the phrase is normally Eat, Sleep, Poop. However, in the case of my baby Eat Sleep Cry is more befitting. His poop was pretty minimal compared to the fussy crying, lol. So I thought it would be fun to capture some photos of him doing the three things that he does best:
LOL! I still laugh when I look at these pictures. This may not be your 'conventional' baby page, but they capture Henry at age 1-8 weeks.
The paper I used for this layout is from Maggie Holmes for American Crafts, but then I mixed it up with the embellishments a bit. I am in love with these sequined bows from Freckled fawn. I must get more STAT. And the little vellum envelope is from DCWV. I actually wrote my journaling on a little tag and placed it in there- just for fun! The twine is from American Crafts and the fun sequins are from Doodlebug! And aren't those itty bitty tags just the cutest? Those are also from DCWV- I'm in love!
I love the confetti look, so I took a fun mix of different size and shape sequins and glued 'em down. I am also having a lot of fun with the Dear Lizzy triangle punch! Hope you enjoyed my layout, and thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Loving your sweet page! You captured all the life moments and I love it!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete